Mandatory fields asterisks hiding

rss

Posted by Katerina - Aug 7 ’14 at 07:36

Hi,

The red asterisks that indicate mandatory fields are not showing for some of my fields whilst they show to some others at the same form. Why is that happening?

Thanks

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 10 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Aug 8 ’14 at 05:28

Hi Katerina,

Probably, you added these fields onto the form before making them mandatory. Please, try to remove them and add again in Forms Designer.

• Mike20
    Member for: 3 months 3 days
    #2 by Mike20 Aug 28 ’21 at 05:50

I love my tutor's teaching method! I learned a lot of new vocabulary in a short amount of time. She gives positive reassurance during lessons to keep me motivated to continue improving, which I really appreciate! I look forward to the next lesson. Glad to found artscolumbia.org on the web.

• sophieturner726
    Member for: 2 months 16 days
    #3 by sophieturner726 Sep 15 ’21 at 02:55

Whenever I think about someone who can write my term paper fast and at a reasonable cost, I open the Homeworkfor.me website. Best writers ever!

• arlethalazarini
    Member for: 17 days
    #4 by arlethalazarini Nov 12 ’21 at 06:03

This is normal, traditionally these platforms are focused on monogamy or relationships between individuals. If you're looking for a dating sites for married website or connection app that fits your marital status perfectly, fear not - married but looking sites are growing and we've rounded up the ones that really work.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 messages