HTML field not updated

rss

Posted by Helge - Mar 2 ’16 at 10:34

Hi

I am creating a HTML script but can't find a way to define a global variable that works in and outside of my procedures, any suggestions?

Second question, since I can't manage to define a global variable I tought that I could use a html text field named "TaskId" as a workaround.

using the logic below, but altough the field is updated the IF function does not work before i enter the script again - its not updated while I am "in" the script?

$('#TaskId').attr('value', 'fant');

if (document.getElementById("TaskId").value=="fant") {alert("fant");} else {alert("fant ikke");}

• jonemartin
    Member for: 2 months 14 days
    #21 by jonemartin Jul 22 ’22 at 01:41

HTML is the easiest markup language, beignner developer are must understand this langauage.

We offer Reliable Heating Installation and Repair Services in Palm Desert CA to you at least price.

• Combinedpumps
    Member for: 1 month 27 days
    #22 by Combinedpumps Jul 30 ’22 at 09:04

Combined Pumps have been in the chemical injection and transfer pump business for more than 20 years. Operating out of our manufacturing facility in the heart of Dyce Aberdeen we have been servicing the Oil & Gas industry worldwide providing Chemical Injection solutions, Pressure Test systems, and fluid transfer pumps. Combined Pumps can offer a complete pumping solution depending on requirements and needs of our clients. Combined Pumps offer a unique pumping solution through our range of special designed and manufactured pump systems.

chemical injection pumps in Dubai
  • IlForno1
    Member for: 1 month 27 days
    #23 by IlForno1 Jul 30 ’22 at 09:33

ILFORNO Restaurant is an Italian cuisine company born over 20years ago, out of love for the Italian food culture in the United Arab Emirates. ILFORNO has over the years maintained its standard of preserving the unique recipes and taste of various Italian cuisines. Il Forno is known to be the home of succulent Italian Pizzas, Pastas and many tuscan dishes

Best Italian restaurant in UAE
  • immigration
    Member for: 1 month 10 days
    #24 by immigration Aug 16 ’22 at 06:13

Immigration consulting firm located in Alberta, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (RCIC #R422223.We have been providing immigration services and international recruitment services for over 17 years.

immigration Postings in Canada
  • pakistan_cargo2022
    Member for: 1 month 8 days
    #25 by pakistan_cargo2022 Aug 18 ’22 at 04:44

Thanks for writing the Nice and Informative post for us. This really contains a lot of useful and related information about This Topic.

Dubai to Pakistan Cargo Service

Cargo Dubai to Pakistan

• fluxxtuning
    Member for: 1 month 6 days
    #26 by fluxxtuning Aug 20 ’22 at 06:46

Fluxx tuning came up with the idea of starting this website because all of us ran into sourcing parts at the right price for our own cars. A platform like Fluxx Tuning would have helped us a lot in that process, just like we hope to help everyone interested in modifying their cars now.

afe red pill
  • fluxxtuning1
    Member for: 11 days
    #27 by fluxxtuning1 Sep 15 ’22 at 01:52

Fluxx tuning had the notion to launch this website because all of us had trouble finding parts for our own cars at reasonable prices. We would have benefited greatly from a platform like Fluxx Tuning throughout that phase, and we aim to assist anyone who is currently interested in automotive customization.

WAGNER INTERCOOLER dubai
  • michael434
    Member for: 4 days
    #28 by michael434 Sep 22 ’22 at 08:41

This HTML course and tutorial can help many students who want to make career in web development. Take my online exam for me

Displaying 21 to 28 of 28 messages