Disable field style in ie8 and higer

rss

Posted by Дмитрий Фоломеев - Mar 18 ’15 at 09:48

How can I change of style disable field Internet Explorer? Is necessary to make a different background color (red) from the disable fields on the form. There is information that for IE work only CSS2: /* CSS2 selector */
input[disabled]{
color:red
}

How can it use in Forms Disigner?
  • Dmitry
    Dmitry
    Admin
    Member for: 10 years 7 months 22 days
    #1 by Dmitry Mar 19 ’15 at 07:51

Do you need to change background of disabled fields? If so, please, try the following CSS:

input[disabled="disabled"] {
        background: red;
    }
  • Дмитрий Фоломеев
    Дмитрий Фоломеев
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 5 days
    #2 by Дмитрий Фоломеев Mar 19 ’15 at 08:49

[#1]: ok, it work!

• wernereegranad75
    Member for: 1 year 9 months 10 days
    #3 by wernereegranad75 Apr 22 ’21 at 12:15

Hello Dmitry, thank you so much for your time and effort on sharing this amazing guide on how to Disable field style in ie8 and higher. This will be a great help for everyone who are using Windows 8 and 10 OS which is using IE8 as default browser. play offroad outlaws if you are looking for a unique racing game where you can create your own vehicle. This game will also let you play with your friends or random players in the game.

https://www.emulatorpc.com/pixel-gun-3d-pocket-edition/

• skytaxitw
    Member for: 3 months 13 days
    #4 by skytaxitw Oct 19 ’22 at 06:27

The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time

Thanks for Sharing

Taxi Tunbridge Wells

• Dirid
    Member for: 3 months 17 days
    #5 by Dirid Oct 28 ’22 at 09:40

Often the need to use math games for kids arises as an addition to the general educational process. In some cases, the child simply cannot understand textbooks, the need to keep notebooks, do classwork and homework. Especially often this situation arises in relation to mathematics, one of the most difficult disciplines for understanding the brain of a child. It is in order to turn boring and sometimes burdensome science into a fun and carefree activity that educational games in mathematics are needed.

• Nathan
    Member for: 11 months 27 days
    #6 by Nathan Oct 29 ’22 at 07:46

Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. What is Wordle

• Nathan
    #7 by Nathan Oct 29 ’22 at 07:51

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. What is today’s Wordle

• Nathan
    #8 by Nathan Oct 29 ’22 at 07:54

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Wordle Today

• Nathan
    #9 by Nathan Oct 29 ’22 at 07:56

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Wordle Hint

• Nathan
    #10 by Nathan Oct 29 ’22 at 07:57

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. How to play Wordle

Displaying 1 to 10 of 48 messages
Previous12345