SPServices

rss

Posted by sfernandez - May 19 ’14 at 03:18

how add reference script for SPServices en JavaScript Content Editor Form? I tried use GetListItems but i dont know use that references

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 9 years 2 months 19 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov May 20 ’14 at 02:38

Please, read the following thread:

http://forum.spform.com/forms-designer/how-to-use-spservices-framework-with-fd-27/

• sfernandez
    Member for: 8 years 6 months 22 days
    #2 by sfernandez May 30 ’14 at 09:21

how Include jquery and spservices library into your master page?

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 9 years 2 months 19 days
    #3 by Dmitry Kozlov Jun 2 ’14 at 10:38

[#2]: Please, open the master page in SharePoint Designer and include all required scripts and styles there. Get more info and plenty of alternatives:

http://www.ashokraja.me/post/Refer-Scripts-and-CSS-Style-Sheet-in-SharePoint-2013-Visual-Web-Part-and-Master-Page.aspx

• Jan K
    Member for: 4 years 11 months 19 days
    #4 by Jan K Dec 20 ’17 at 10:04

[#3]: Hi, I am having truble running SPServices.CascadeDropdown in SP 2016. We have migrated our site from 2013 to 2016, SPFtorm works without problems, but CascadeDropdown is not working. My code is:

window.$().SPServices.SPCascadeDropdowns({

relationshipList: "ProjectQuotationsSap",

relationshipListParentColumn: "TrsSap",

relationshipListChildColumn: "Title",

parentColumn: "ProjectTrsSap",

childColumn: "ProjectQuotationSap",

selectSingleOption: true

});

• hazelmark760
    Member for: 2 years 5 months 28 days
    #5 by hazelmark760 Jun 12 ’20 at 04:09

[#4]: very helpful reply.

• briantim
    Member for: 1 year 3 months 1 day
    #6 by briantim Sep 8 ’21 at 04:12

How long has it taken me to figure out how to use this program?? No, it didn't take long. Pat You can even say that everything is fine. So if you think you are a kettle of fish, don't think so, try it and it will pay off https://softorino.com/youtube-to-mp3-iphone/.

• Avajames
    Member for: 9 months
    #7 by Avajames Mar 10 ’22 at 06:05

Is that work?

Actually I am doing FYP at my college and working on this project, also I will get help from coursework service for report.

• jonathanalex
    Member for: 8 months 23 days
    #8 by jonathanalex Mar 18 ’22 at 07:56

Honestly speaking; I have never needed an app for editing because I buy all the important files that I need from professional writers. The projects that I have to submit are mainly Marketing Dissertation Topics that I buy from an online site, that are delivered in flawless form and the rest of the coursework does not need that much editing.

• mark_anderson
    Member for: 3 months 15 days
    #9 by mark_anderson Aug 29 ’22 at 05:50

Tw kings Cars offers a comprehensive portfolio of Private Hire passenger car services on a 24/7 basis, designed to meet the needs of our strong customer base. The diversity and flexibility of the services, together with our customer service means that tw kings Cars is the ideal choice for anyone looking for professional passenger car service. We can tailor services to meet any specific requirement.

Pembury Taxi Service

Tonbridge Taxi Service

Wadhurst Taxi Service

• churchillcars
    Member for: 3 months 10 days
    #10 by churchillcars Aug 30 ’22 at 06:13

We care for our customers very much, therefore, work on every aspect of taxi service to make your journey as pleasant as possible, we have a commitment to looking after our clients who have been instrumental in making us London renowned in the chauffeuring industry today.

Just Airports

Churchill Cars

Displaying 1 to 10 of 12 messages
Previous12