JSLink for CrossSiteLookup Field

rss

Posted by Felix Müller - Apr 8 ’15 at 08:07

Hi,

I am using a CrossSite Lookupfield in combination with SPForm.

I want to change the rendering logic for the lookup field in the display form.

So I create an Client Side Rendering Script an added it to the JSlink property of the field:

~sitecollection/style library/plumsail/crosssitelookup/clienttemplates.js?field=Mitgeltende_x0020_Dokumente|~site/SiteAssets/CSR/qm-csr.js

My problem is that the csr script is not loaded (I can not see it in the debugger).

Is this the right approch change the rednering of a column with SPForm or are there different ways of doing it?

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 4 months 1 day
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Apr 9 ’15 at 08:23

Hi Felix,

Custom forms do not support JSLink property, so you should insert your code via JS-editor of Forms Designer.

• Clayton323
    Member for: 2 months 25 days
    #2 by Clayton323 Oct 28 ’21 at 01:14

Ideas include placing your products in custom printed cellophane bags with handles. This could result if your products at essay writing service review have unique shapes or designs that won't all fit within one container.

• CamilaMadison
    Member for: 1 month 16 days
    #3 by CamilaMadison Dec 4 ’21 at 02:24

So this is why my JSLink was not working. Thankyou for letting us know. I used the JS editor and it is much better with a lot more options and I can easily get my work for university essay writing service done easily without any issues.

• katewinslet
    Member for: 1 month 5 days
    #4 by katewinslet Dec 15 ’21 at 02:59

Thanks for sharing the informative forum. I am here to share the boden discount code nhs that might be useful for you.

• adamPeake
    Member for: 12 days
    #5 by adamPeake Jan 8 ’22 at 07:37

Very interesting to see this post I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made in this post this awesome post about products , visit my page buy vape

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 messages