Following: SharePoint2013 form with related items list

rss

Posted by MES5464 - Aug 26 ’13 at 02:02

I am trying to follow the instructions on "SharePoint 2013 form with related items list".

On the parent form I have this code:

var wp0 = $('div[id^="MSOZoneCell_WebPartWPQ"]:eq(0)');
wp0.detach().appendTo('#fd_tabcontrol-0-tab-1');
var newItem = wp0.find('.ms-list-addnew a');
var queryString = SP.ScriptHelpers.getDocumentQueryPairs();
newItem.attr('onclick', 'NewItem2(event, "' + newItem.attr('href') + '&expense=' + queryString['ID'] + '"); return false;')

When I view the form source the "new item" href has the following value: NewItem2(event, "http://share.showprg.com/_layouts/15/listform.aspx?PageType=8&ListId=%7B2546B655%2DC544%2D43C4%2D8F07%2D32A7C213B2E6%7D&RootFolder=&expense=10"); return false; On the child (New Form) I have the following code: var queryString = SP.ScriptHelpers.getDocumentQueryPairs(); fd.field('Expenses').control().value(queryString['expense']); However I never get the value in the "Expenses" lookup field. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks, Marion
  • davidwilly
    Member for: 5 months 5 days
    #11 by davidwilly Aug 20 ’21 at 01:47

Thanks for the wonderful tips, we often face problems while working at our workplace, I shall suggest my friends also read this article Mrcerts PCNSE Exam Study Guide. I am sure they will also be able to draw some positive aspects from this post.

• wilsonjoy6188
    Member for: 5 months 4 days
    #12 by wilsonjoy6188 Aug 21 ’21 at 03:50

You might be aware of using the Paypal services and it is not wrong to say that Paypal is one of the best, user-friendly payment platforms. Moreover, it facilitates payments that take place via online transfers between different parties.
    Paypal login

• AidanVaude
    Member for: 2 months 3 days
    #13 by AidanVaude Nov 22 ’21 at 12:44

You want to make sure that forms that you create for your customers are easy to use and that your customers can quickly find what they’re looking for, also you can get college paper review to improve your writing skills easily. You can use forms like SharePoint2013 form with related items list (forms) with the goal of making sure that your customers can quickly find the information they need.

• annybank2018
    Member for: 2 months 26 days
    #14 by annybank2018 Nov 27 ’21 at 06:38

Gotoassignmenthelp is team of leading professional writers for pay for assignment help Writing Services to students all around the world. Contact us today for Best online assignment help at very affordable price. Under GotoAssignmentHelp we provide many types of help to the students. We are the most reliable assignment helpers. We have gained our specialization after spending most of our times in making ourselves perfect. We providing 100% plagiarism free Assignment Help. At the point when you pick our University assignment help assistance, our faculty will consider the quality and your evaluation criteria.

• jameswillim
    Member for: 20 days
    #15 by jameswillim Jan 3 ’22 at 12:12

Are you looking for such an app to take amazing photos with that? You are at the right place where you can accomplish your dreams by using these eye candy camera apps.  Appspodcast always loves to share quality and reliable android apps with you. Eye Candy Camera apps are the best to make your photos POP and transform them something amazing.

Obviously, these eye candy Camera apps are thickly rich in amazing effects, using these eye candy apps you have unlimited awesome options like change our look appealing.  Basically, eye candy camera apps enable you to take HD photos with automatic touching, refine your photos, covering the dark circles around eyes.

eye candy apps

• jameswillim
    Member for: 20 days
    #16 by jameswillim Jan 3 ’22 at 12:15

Are you looking for such an app to take amazing photos with that? You are at the right place where you can accomplish your dreams by using these eye candy camera apps.  Appspodcast always loves to share quality and reliable android apps with you. Eye Candy Camera apps are the best to make your photos POP and transform them something amazing.

Obviously, these eye candy Camera apps are thickly rich in amazing effects, using these eye candy apps you have unlimited awesome options like change our look appealing.  Basically, eye candy camera apps enable you to take HD photos with automatic touching, refine your photos, covering the dark circles around eyes.

eye candy apps

• buycollegessay
    Member for: 1 year 24 days
    #17 by buycollegessay Jan 8 ’22 at 04:48

Confused about how early childhood education is important? In this blog, you will learn key reasons for the importance of early childhood education in detail.

Are you confused about How To Write A Comparison Essay? This blog will become very helpful for you to write an impressive comparison essay.

• adamPeake
    Member for: 15 days
    #18 by adamPeake Jan 8 ’22 at 07:31

Very interesting to see this post I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made in this post this awesome post about products , visit my page buy vape

Displaying 11 to 18 of 18 messages