Design Screen Colors

rss

Posted by Sonoma - Jan 12 ’15 at 02:31

Hi.

Is there anyway to change the colors in the design screen?

If possible I would like to darken the grey cells in the table design portion. it is hard to distiunguish the cells from the background.

Edit: Removed link, added new link. Hope it works. If not it will be in email.

http://1drv.ms/1IGIEM0

In case the image does not show up how do I adjust the constrast to make it a little darker?

Is there a way to change the config files or something?

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 9 years 4 months 17 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Jan 13 ’15 at 04:38

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot see your screenshot, it seems that I don't have enough permissions. Could you share it or send to me directly to [email protected] Please, highlight the cells you need to darken on your screenshot.

• Sonoma
    Member for: 8 years 4 months 14 days
    #2 by Sonoma Jan 15 ’15 at 02:01

[#1]: New link up.

http://1drv.ms/1IGIEM0

Thank you.

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 9 years 4 months 17 days
    #3 by Dmitry Kozlov Jan 16 ’15 at 04:01

[#2]: Hi,

Thanks, we've got your screenshot. We will consider using other colors for cells, borders and backgrounds in future version. Currently, you could try to adjust contrast of your monitor. Or do you have the same issue on other devices?

• Sonoma
    Member for: 8 years 4 months 14 days
    #4 by Sonoma Jan 16 ’15 at 09:15

[#3]: Cool. Thank you.

I have tweaked my monitors with same results. Othe things just get a little too dark.

I have only tested it on my main system, my home laptop and another PC. For me it is about the same.

Colored lines or different shades of grey would be great.

And if I am the only one having this problem I am even good with tweaking a config file.

Thank you again.

• Rosanna Govan
    Member for: 3 years 22 days
    #5 by Rosanna Govan Apr 21 ’22 at 03:06

td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}The template can contain the data controls and formatting that you want to reuse on multiple forms. A form template is a type of form that you use as a starting point when you create forms based on the same layout or design. The template can be used as-is, or it can be customized. You can download Easter clipart templates from td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}https://masterbundles.com/easter-clipart/ source. You can create a form template by using Visual Studio 2010. In addition, you can use InfoPath Filler 2010 to create forms based on an existing form template, customize those forms as necessary, and save them as form templates.

• Cedrik roger
    Member for: 9 months 13 days
    #6 by Cedrik roger Apr 25 ’22 at 03:26

Hi there !

Check out our services The World of Qualified MCA Leads Data

• williamwoodruff
    Member for: 9 months 12 days
    #7 by williamwoodruff Apr 26 ’22 at 01:49

Thank you so much for making the design of screen colours so simple. Now I can add beauty to https://www.thebuydissertationonline.co.uk/ and make it perfect. Have a good day.

• jackolier57
    Member for: 3 months 13 days
    #8 by jackolier57 Oct 25 ’22 at 01:06

Whether you have an idea, MVP, or even a product, scaling your business is never easy. With over 15 years of hands-on experience in mobile app development Austin, the enthusiastic team at App Maisters is all set to help you thrive. Let’s work together on positioning your app in front of your competitors!

• amandateq
    Member for: 3 months 12 days
    #9 by amandateq Oct 26 ’22 at 08:22

I wanted to change the screen colors and a bit darker. I was designing something for baby shower food ideas and wanted a bit darker shades and color for the theme and style. How can we change the settings to darker tone?

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 messages