Cannot move Attach Files to the bottom and hide Spelling...

rss

Posted by Noor Shahida Mohd Said - Apr 20 ’16 at 08:32

Hi,

I want to move Attach Files to the bottom of the form. I've put it during form design but after save, the attachment did not appear. So I need to enable the attachment at the top. When I doing that, the Spelling... also appear which my users don't like to see it.

My question are:

[1] How to put the Attach Files to be seen by users at the bottom of form? For example is below Reason column.

[2] If attachment can be see at bottom, I think I can disable back from the setting, so the Spelling... will be disappear too. But if the Attach Files cannot be put at other place, how am I need to do to hide this Spelling... thing?

• Noor Shahida Mohd Said
    Noor Shahida Mohd Said
    Member for: 8 years
    #1 by Noor Shahida Mohd Said Apr 21 ’16 at 12:23

Found solution from previous thread.

Thank you.

http://forum.spform.com/forms-designer-for-sharepoint-20/custom-button-to-attach-file-27285/

• seoexpert
    Member for: 4 months 8 days
    #2 by seoexpert Jan 21 ’23 at 06:05

I'm glad I found this page: create-web-forms. It struck me as a possible time waster. But it ended up being the best thing for me!

• seoexpert
    #3 by seoexpert Jan 22 ’23 at 06:33

For electronic document signing, many software options are available. Some may be downloaded and installed on your device, while others are cloud-based. Go to www.signnow.com/esignature/esignature-for-name to try it. to make the process of finding the ideal answer quicker.

• seoexpert
    #4 by seoexpert Jan 26 ’23 at 01:45

I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. Food Photography Denpasar Bali

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 messages