Adding Commenting and Sharing to Forms

rss

Posted by Anita Weber - Nov 24 ’15 at 10:16

I want to use Article Pages or Announcements and add a commenting / sharing features.

OOTB in SharePoint Online sharing is more widespread, but commenting is not yet standard for page libraries or lists.

Is it possible (any examples)  to add Commenting feature to the bottom of a Display form for either a Page Library or Custom List with Forms Designer techniques?

• rostislav
    rostislav
    Member for: 7 years 9 months 1 day
    #1 by rostislav Nov 25 ’15 at 07:16

We would recommend using a 3rd party service, like this one https://disqus.com/. You can utilize this service on a form with just a couple of lines of JavaScript code. If you need to save comments inside a SharePoint list, then you'd have to implement a JavaScript script for that as well.

• Anita Weber
    Anita Weber
    Member for: 7 years 2 months 13 days
    #2 by Anita Weber Nov 25 ’15 at 07:24

I realise now you can embed Yammer on pages and it will automatically link the yammer comments to that unique page id.

I'll use this approach.

• seoexpert
    Member for: 4 months 15 days
    #3 by seoexpert Sep 24 ’22 at 04:41
    You'll find all kinds of essays on this site. I just came across a public transport essay and it was actually very knowledgeable, it was powering. I think you should read it for information.
  • geraldehawkins
    Member for: 4 months 12 days
    #4 by geraldehawkins Sep 26 ’22 at 09:27

Nice post

• jossyrascon
    Member for: 3 months 12 days
    #5 by jossyrascon Oct 26 ’22 at 07:31

Writing any research paper is difficult to a certain extent. Writing an international relations research paper can be equally daunting. There is a very broad variety of resources to refer to, making it difficult for students to narrow down information specific to their research topic. This is not the case if you order from us. We have a large number of sources we refer to while writing your research papers. Our qualified writers can write your research papers both on quality and on time.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 messages