Related Items Refresh

rss

Posted by cdcbolton - Dec 6 ’16 at 07:39

I've seen a similar post but I don't think it answered my particular question: I've got a form with a related items control which allows editing (not in place this is a SharePoint 2010 version) so I've provided an 'Edit (link to edit)' column in the view which the user clicks to edit a related item in a popup mode. On saving the edit and returning to the main form I'd like to either 1) cause an immediate refresh of the related items data or worse case 2) provide a 'refresh' button on the parent form to reload the related items data. Not sure if 'Refresh' property in the related items control (Asynchronous/Synchronous) can achieve this somehow? I think a similar 'refresh' would be needed on the parent form whenever the user adds new items to the related items list also.

Many Thanks

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 7 years 10 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Dec 7 ’16 at 09:35

Hi,

This is how it works now by default: after clicking Save in a dialog, the main form refreshes. Make sure that you don't have custom JS-code that prevents from this default behaviour.

• Justin S. Hayward
    Member for: 1 year 1 month 27 days
    #2 by Justin S. Hayward Aug 4 ’19 at 05:00

For exclusive deals and offers https://awriter.org/essaysharkcom/ with Spirit Airlines, get in touch with our experts. They would provide you best comparisons and super saving rates at Spirit Airlines Phone Number. Dial Spirit Airlines Phone Number toll free.

• VivianHudson
    Member for: 7 months 13 days
    #3 by VivianHudson Feb 18 ’20 at 03:51

If you are taking a course related to HR and you need to prepare countless HR essays and assignments, you can find yourself swamped by all the work and wear off pretty soon. Good that nowadays there is an option to cooperate with expert writers from https://thesisleader.com/human-resource-management-essay/ So you will avoid exhausting hours of writing,

• Emma Velson
    Member for: 6 months 4 days
    #4 by Emma Velson Mar 28 ’20 at 03:06

Is Paymetodoyourhomework.com safe writing company? Click on the link to read more about their privacy policy and guarantees.

• SaraCrower
    Member for: 6 months 3 days
    #5 by SaraCrower Mar 30 ’20 at 12:55

I’m getting lots of search results for “help on homework” but don’t know which ones I can trust. Any advice?

• ChrisLucas_17
    Member for: 6 months 6 days
    #6 by ChrisLucas_17 Apr 1 ’20 at 01:04

My Assignment Help has been operating in the market for last 10 years now and we are proud to say that we have helped over thousands of students with their essays, case studies, research papers, business plans, marketing plans and so on.If you are in need of research projects, literature review, case studies or any other university assignment then feel free to get in touch.

• healthshoes
    Member for: 5 months 25 days
    #7 by healthshoes Apr 7 ’20 at 09:01

Hongkong (GZ) Grace Shoes Development Co., Limited is a leading support shoes manufacturer in China.

• godsource
    Member for: 5 months 15 days
    #8 by godsource Apr 17 ’20 at 07:21

We will offer you the initial support required to set your room or workplace. Similarly, you can reach us whenever you want. So, if you wish to get the one among many metal chair suppliers in Tianjin, GOD-SOURCE is the best choice you have.

• contactforsupport
    Member for: 5 months 8 days
    #9 by contactforsupport Apr 23 ’20 at 10:42
    Here in this post you will get information about the Pay My Repairs Phone Number
  • acquiro
    Member for: 4 months 7 days
    #10 by acquiro Jun 22 ’20 at 05:53
Displaying 1 to 10 of 16 messages
Previous12