Re-edit form

rss

Posted by Mr. Gustavsen - Feb 3 ’17 at 03:26

Hello.. I don’t seem to be able to re-open the SPform on my list to make changes/ad new fields that were made to the list after creating the first SP form.. Do I have to export the design each time to be able to re-edit?

Regards Christian

Normal 0 21 false false false DA X-NONE X-NONE
  • Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 5 years 10 months 26 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Feb 3 ’17 at 10:35

Of course, no. Make sure that you picked the correct type of form and the content type in the right-top corner of Forms Designer.

• Mr. Gustavsen
    Member for: 3 years 2 months 8 days
    #2 by Mr. Gustavsen Feb 6 ’17 at 03:36

Normal 0 21 false false false DA X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabel - Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Yes, that I am aware of :-), but does not do the trick, the Forms Designer just starts from a blank form, and lists all the fields that are on the list..

Are there any way to find the *.xfds file, so that I don’t have to start over again?

Christian

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 5 years 10 months 26 days
    #3 by Dmitry Kozlov Feb 6 ’17 at 03:47

[#2]: Hi Cristian,

Make sure that you have full control permission on the site. The configuration of forms designer is stored in the property bag of the site. Also, you can export the XFDS file manullay by using Export button in the ribbon. We can schedule a screen sharing session to resolve the issue. Please, drop the convenient time to [email protected]

• rickypauls
    Member for: 12 days
    #4 by rickypauls Aug 5 ’19 at 06:21

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Being in the top is the most desirable demand of every student. When you want to score high marks, you will put your maximum effort and dedication to achieve your goals. For that, you need ample time to learn many topics and prepare for your exams. How would you complete your syllabus when you don’t have enough time to read? If you are feeling time scarcity for your exam preparation, search for Assignment Help to save you time. When experts are working on your projects, you will have enough time to learn other important topics and will provide the required time to start your preparation. The more you have prepared, the better marks you will achieve. So, don’t waste your time in thinking how to manage your time for exam preparation, connect with the right online service provider to enjoy the extra time for your studies.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 messages