Re-edit form

rss

Posted by Mr. Gustavsen - Feb 3 ’17 at 03:26

Hello.. I don’t seem to be able to re-open the SPform on my list to make changes/ad new fields that were made to the list after creating the first SP form.. Do I have to export the design each time to be able to re-edit?

Regards Christian

Normal 0 21 false false false DA X-NONE X-NONE
  • Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 5 years 8 months 3 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Feb 3 ’17 at 10:35

Of course, no. Make sure that you picked the correct type of form and the content type in the right-top corner of Forms Designer.

• Mr. Gustavsen
    Member for: 2 years 11 months 15 days
    #2 by Mr. Gustavsen Feb 6 ’17 at 03:36

Normal 0 21 false false false DA X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabel - Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Yes, that I am aware of :-), but does not do the trick, the Forms Designer just starts from a blank form, and lists all the fields that are on the list..

Are there any way to find the *.xfds file, so that I don’t have to start over again?

Christian

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 5 years 8 months 3 days
    #3 by Dmitry Kozlov Feb 6 ’17 at 03:47

[#2]: Hi Cristian,

Make sure that you have full control permission on the site. The configuration of forms designer is stored in the property bag of the site. Also, you can export the XFDS file manullay by using Export button in the ribbon. We can schedule a screen sharing session to resolve the issue. Please, drop the convenient time to [email protected]

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 messages