Javascript

rss

Posted by apawar - May 22 ’14 at 08:34

Hello,

I am evaluating your product, I have a trial version of Forms Designer installed on SP2010 foundation.

I have the following script for change on Status field (choice field)

fd.field('Status').change(function(){alert('here');});

This does not seem to work.  Please advice.  Thanks

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 19 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov May 22 ’14 at 10:57

Hello,

Could you drop HTML-source of your form page to [email protected]? Thanks.

• apawar
    Member for: 7 years 6 months 19 days
    #2 by apawar May 23 ’14 at 07:23

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

When I used the Javascript, I had a field called Promo Status originally, which I changed to Status later.  Not sure if this is the cause.  Also, another observation was that I used this drop down under the tabs when I experienced the issue with javascript.

However, I started with a brand new field called status, moved it above the tabs and then used the javascript explained and that worked.  I am sorry I dont have the previous screen anymore to give you the html source.

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 19 days
    #3 by Dmitry Kozlov May 23 ’14 at 10:47

[#2]: You have to use internal names of fields instead of their titles. When you modify a title, the internal name remains unchanged.

• acquiro
    Member for: 1 year 6 months 15 days
    #4 by acquiro Jul 1 ’20 at 02:53
  • retrogress
    Member for: 10 months 9 days
    #5 by retrogress Jun 29 ’21 at 06:01

Thanks to the author for writing the post, it was quite necessary for me and liked it. I wrote a note on the gotoassignmenthelp review about this. I will be happy if you read it and accept it. Thank you for your concern.

• JeromeKharley
    Member for: 4 months 30 days
    #6 by JeromeKharley Jul 11 ’21 at 11:35

[#5]: If you want to get good advice on the development of games or applications, but do not know how and where to do it, I have good news, one agency which I use for a long time will help in any such issue at the best level, here are the best professionals in this field.

• JeromeKharley
    #7 by JeromeKharley Jul 11 ’21 at 11:35

[#5]: If you want to get good advice on the development of games or applications, but do not know how and where to do it, I have good news, one agency which I use for a long time will help in any such issue at the best level, here are the best professionals in this field.

• JeromeKharley
    #8 by JeromeKharley Jul 11 ’21 at 11:35

• zoey
    Member for: 4 months 23 days
    #9 by zoey Jul 18 ’21 at 06:30

JavaScript is a text-based programming language that allows you to construct interactive web pages on both the client and Speedy Coursework server sides. Where HTML and CSS provide structure and style to web pages, JavaScript adds interactive components that keep users engaged.

• scratchdonnybrook
    Member for: 10 months 8 days
    #10 by scratchdonnybrook Jul 19 ’21 at 08:50

I began with a brand new field called status, moved it above the tabs, and used the explained javascript, which worked. I am sorry I have no html source on the previous screen anymore. Regards, 235 mmhg to inhg

Displaying 1 to 10 of 16 messages
Previous12