Edit Form Saving

rss

Posted by Chris Bolton - Jan 4 ’16 at 11:34

When Saving a new tabbed form layout getting following error:

Cannot import this Web Part.
##################################
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPartImporter.CreateWebPart(Boolean clearConnections)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPartImporter.Import(SPWebPartManager manager, XmlReader reader, Boolean clearConnections, Uri webPartPageUri, SPWeb spWeb)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPartImporter.Import(SPWebPartManager manager, XmlReader reader, Boolean clearConnections, SPWeb spWeb)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.ImportWebPart(XmlReader reader, String& errorMessage)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPLimitedWebPartManager.ImportWebPart(XmlReader reader, String& errorMessage)
at e2V8fQ59DN8d1YlBFu.emVoDVPLeeOTwuYtys.ekvRvhsGux(SPLimitedWebPartManager , String , Int32 , XDocument , String )
at e2V8fQ59DN8d1YlBFu.emVoDVPLeeOTwuYtys.eSRRXXwdI8(SPLimitedWebPartManager , String , Forms , XDocument )
at eB2mocR5wXwC26TgNo.eulxyhli9UZFqtmsMF.ePlahONlg(Guid , Forms , XDocument )
at eB2mocR5wXwC26TgNo.eulxyhli9UZFqtmsMF.eocO5wXwC(Guid , Forms , XDocument )
at FormsDesigner.Sharepoint.FDService.PublishForms(Guid listId, String contentTypeId, Guid groupId, Forms forms, String layout, ServiceFault& fault)
##################################

TIA

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 18 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Jan 7 ’16 at 02:40

Hi,

First, ensure that the solution is deployed to the web application: go to Central Administration -> System settings -> Manage farm solutions and deploy Plumsail.FormsDesigner2010.wsp package.

Next, re-activate Forms Designer feature at the site collection level.

If it does not help, please, try to reproduce the issue on another list/site/site collection. What's the result? Which version of Forms Designer do you use (find it in the lower-right corner of the designer)?

• Jacob2020
    Member for: 3 months 11 days
    #2 by Jacob2020 Aug 28 ’21 at 02:48

Let me help. Here you will find numerous social issues essay examples to use as a background.

• Jacob2020
    #3 by Jacob2020 Aug 28 ’21 at 02:49

Let me help. Here you will find numerous social issues essay examples to use as a background.

• Jacob2020
    #4 by Jacob2020 Aug 28 ’21 at 02:49

• Jacob2020
    #5 by Jacob2020 Aug 28 ’21 at 02:49

• Jacob2020
    #6 by Jacob2020 Aug 28 ’21 at 02:49

• LynnPayne
    Member for: 3 months 5 days
    #7 by LynnPayne Sep 3 ’21 at 07:26

Through this site, I learned that the Future Internet Architecture would be much more advanced than its current counterpart. You should visit this website to find out more.

• alvina adolf
    Member for: 6 months 4 days
    #8 by alvina adolf Sep 16 ’21 at 07:28

Students who are searching for a writing service you must take help from Assignment Bank. It is one of the best platforms for students to take online writing assistance. With the assistance of qualified writers, the assignment writing process becomes very easy for the students and they can easily finish the assignments without any worry. One should invest in the online writing service given by this platform and you will have access to many modern features which you won't get anywhere else. We have secure payment options on our website and you will get plagiarism-free assignments. We have been working for years for the benefit of students and we will continue to offer to research paper help UK service and TEFL Assignment help online to the students. Take our writing help for finishing your assignments without any delay.

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 messages