Ability to Modify Nintex Workflow Task?

rss

Posted by schuess - Nov 18 ’14 at 04:06

Is it possible to modify a Nintex Approval Workflow Task?

I find the task list, and attempt to modify the edit form, however there is not field in the Nintex Workflow Task content type that handles the Approve/Reject that is in the OOTB task form.

Is this possible?

Thanks

-schuess

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 20 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Nov 19 ’14 at 03:30

Hi,

Not sure about that but as I know Nintex allows you to modify their forms with InfoPath, so I suppose it's possible to modify them with Forms Designer as well.

The following article may help you with customizing forms of workflow tasks:

http://formsdesigner.blogspot.com/2013/12/customization-of-toolbar-buttons-and.html

• wernereegranad75
    Member for: 7 months 19 days
    #2 by wernereegranad75 Apr 21 ’21 at 11:54

I think the latest update will have the Ability to Modify Nintex Workflow Task. You can also read about the full details about this features on their official website. There are lots of awesome thing you can do if you are able to modify the Nintex Workflow Task. Check out this guide on how to download ml in pc and start your gaming experience in this amazing free to play Massive Online Battle Arena. There are lots of new heroes that you can use on this game.

hogwarts mystery for pc

• JerrodDignan
    Member for: 9 days
    #3 by JerrodDignan Nov 29 ’21 at 06:17

For more information about our service, please contact us through our eurobridefinder. We aim to answer your questions promptly so you can be among the hundreds of men who’ve found happiness with a eurobridefinder woman. Don’t keep our brides waiting - join hot european chicks today!

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 messages