Word Template from form entries

rss

Posted by Brad Adams - Nov 23 ’15 at 04:30

Im fairly new to SP and forms designer so please bear with me. I have created a list and from that designed a form, the thinking behind this is that a user will complete the form, once submitted this will fire the data into a word template and then a). record this into a doc library for future audtinging, b).send this form via email to certain parties.

I may have some of the temrinology wrong , but i believe that i need to create a document library instead of a list, and this should of been done at site level as a content type, and site columns.

Anyway please let me know where im wrong, both in terminology and creation of this. All help is appreciated

• BrookeHayes
    Member for: 9 months 13 days
    #1 by BrookeHayes Feb 27 ’21 at 08:30

Shared designer is moved for the approval of trephines for all people. The chance of the field and find out more for the changes. The class is fit for thee of the goals for humans. The nature is soft for the top of the injunction for the work for the citizens for the future items.

• quizlout
    Member for: 1 year 20 days
    #2 by quizlout Aug 16 ’21 at 09:27

If you need help writing, then go to this site https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/rankmywriter-33883112053 , there are many articles, as well as tips for writing and other people's practice of writing essays, this is a very useful helper, I think so

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 messages