remove right click

rss

Posted by jpwallace - Mar 3 ’17 at 05:21

When you right click over "add new item" from a list, you get the option to open in new window and open in new tab. When these options are selected the user is exposed to the "back end/main" lists, is there away to remove the right click option from within your forms?

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 20 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Mar 7 ’17 at 03:53
  • ColtYankei
    Member for: 1 year 2 months 14 days
    #2 by ColtYankei Jan 8 ’21 at 07:13

Unique works, exact terms, reasonable prices are all about help with personal statement. I used this service and I can say for sure the best you will not find. They work only on the result. Thanks to them I graduated from the university with a red diploma. Now I have only pleasant memories from my studies.

• margaretciaa
    Member for: 10 months 24 days
    #3 by margaretciaa Jan 15 ’21 at 03:31

If you are in your higher studies, I think you must know the complications involved in the subjects. Visit Myassignmenthelp now! Because they have qualified assignment experts now you can easily talk to them for your all assignment help. They are available every time for your help. assignment help 4 me online

• marygilmore
    Member for: 11 months 16 days
    #4 by marygilmore Jan 20 ’21 at 07:58

You don't need to write my college paper from scratch. Adapt existing content from other sources: blog, Telegram channel, podcast, talk, media commentary, etc. The main thing is to adjust the post to the format of Instagram itself: visual part, structure, paragraphs, hashtags.

• jaxcarter
    Member for: 1 month 1 day
    #5 by jaxcarter Nov 6 ’21 at 05:57

now as per the risk-pooling policy, Pakistan cargo do not detain their own inventory and sooner externalise their inventory to a larger distributor. It enables e-commerce businesses to decrease the risk of retaining their own inventory.

• jaxcarter
    #6 by jaxcarter Nov 6 ’21 at 05:58

now as per the risk-pooling policy, Pakistan cargo do not detain their own inventory and sooner externalise their inventory to a larger distributor. It enables e-commerce businesses to decrease the risk of retaining their own inventory.

• jaxcarter
    #7 by jaxcarter Nov 6 ’21 at 05:59

• jaxcarter
    #8 by jaxcarter Nov 6 ’21 at 06:00

now as per the risk-pooling policy, <a href="https://kstradinggroup.com/"> Pakistan cargo </a> do not detain their own inventory and sooner externalise their inventory to a larger distributor. It enables e-commerce businesses to decrease the risk of retaining their own inventory.

• jaxcarter
    #9 by jaxcarter Nov 6 ’21 at 06:01

• oliversmith5432
    Member for: 11 months 29 days
    #10 by oliversmith5432 Nov 10 ’21 at 06:12

Getting good grades is extremely important for all students. We at <a href="https://www.gotoassignmenthelp.com/us/">Online Assignment Help</a> understand that and this is why we are always there to help all students get the best marks with the help of our online assignment help. Our high-quality <a href="https://www.gotoassignmenthelp.com/us/"> Assignment Writing Service</a> is available to all students at a very reasonable price and is only written by the most qualified academic writer.

Displaying 1 to 10 of 11 messages
Previous12