Related Items Help

rss

Posted by Rico Man - Dec 6 ’16 at 11:36

Hi,

Is there a way I can prevent a related item form from being saved if the parent was not saved ? What is happening is that some users create items in the related list in the form BUT do not save the form, leaving orphans.

Another issue, I have is the same as this post (http://forum.spform.com/forms-designer-for-sharepoint-20/related-items-with-multiple-users-problems-36555/)  . However when " Form field = ID and List field = ID"   the items entered disappears immediately.

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 18 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Dec 7 ’16 at 07:38

Hi,

You can remove items that do not link to a parent with a workflow, or just leave them in the list and just hide from views. User will see items that were added by him but have not been linked to a parent in each new parent's form.

To connect items by ID, lookup field should contain ID instead of Title. You can include ID as an additional column of the lookup and pick it in the Data Source Editor in Forms Designer:

http://formsdesigner.blogspot.com/2015/01/filter-related-items-by-almost-any.html

• Lathamlino
    Member for: 1 year 11 months 26 days
    #2 by Lathamlino Dec 13 ’19 at 03:07

I have a similar issue, my orphans was not working and I needed to present my task So I needed to take task help from the orphans. I was so worried about how to fix my orphans issues. Luckily, I came over the Best Ecommerce Blogs and I read how to fix orphans issues. It truly helped me to determine my issue.

• Kevin Rudy
    Member for: 1 year 7 months 9 days
    #3 by Kevin Rudy Apr 30 ’20 at 01:47

McAfee antivirus is reliable and highly effective antivirus software that not protect the system from the virus but also removes it from the system. If you are also looking for the guide to know what is the mcafee.com/activate process, then visit Mcafee.com/activate.

• MarkScorze
    Member for: 1 year 6 months 25 days
    #4 by MarkScorze May 15 ’20 at 04:06

I have met 2 Long term relationships (women) after reading WellHello review. 1 lived on the Jersey shore 1 year 3 months. The other who I am seeing now for almost 1 year lives in Waterbury Ct. I lived with them both. I also had very good luck with just casual dating on this site.

• giuliajones32
    Member for: 1 year 3 months 29 days
    #5 by giuliajones32 Sep 21 ’20 at 05:01

Depend on it, your folks might just love their religion more than they love you. Han Solo Parka Black Coat I emphatically propose you don't disclose to them anything about your enemy of strict perspectives until you have moved out all alone, become free, and are totally ready to help yourself inconclusively.

• DissertationUK
    Member for: 1 year 9 months 12 days
    #6 by DissertationUK Sep 24 ’20 at 12:05

Dissertation writing Ace offers you to avail the online dissertation writing services all over the UK. The entire procedure of custom dissertation writing is on the fingertips of our professional dissertation writers. An online help from our experts will give you complete guidance for the best understanding of the concepts. Our objective is to ensure top-notch quality. The right procedures of working help our team to produce plagiarism-free results for online dissertation writing.

• patsyjoness
    Member for: 1 year 2 months 1 day
    #7 by patsyjoness Oct 8 ’20 at 08:03

haven't much idea about designers field but there's a platform who deals in electronic advertising boards football they're basically situated in Hong Kong and providng there best services of LED'S in HK to all around the globe.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 messages