People Picker Client Rendering

rss

Posted by tjon.kim - Jun 9 ’15 at 03:02

Hi, we am trying to use people picker in client rendering mode on EPM Live, which is a SaaS service. They are on Forms Designer version 2.8.9.

Whenever we save the form with a person in it, and reopen it in Edit Item, it gives an error upon loading “Multiple entries matched, please click to resolve" and it is not displaying the display name of the user in the field, it seems like it is displaying the sharepoint account name with domain name|user name.

Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Tjon

• dylanroot21
    Member for: 5 months 18 days
    #21 by dylanroot21 Jun 22 ’21 at 08:06

Thesis writing is completely a new task that is assigned to the students, most of the students make the thesis proposal writing on their own and that thesis is not up to the level thus they don’t get good marks in their thesis.

• williamrobin
    Member for: 5 months 9 days
    #22 by williamrobin Jul 2 ’21 at 02:48

Activating the [url=https://espnactivate.launchaco.com/]Espn.com/activate[/url] channel is as easy as making a cup of coffee. You can enable and activate the espn activate channel on all your streaming devices effortlessly by following the instructions provided in this guide. To enjoy the fullest of espn plus activate, such as live sports TV, highlights, and more, please activate the espn activate today

[url=https://espnactivate.launchaco.com/]Espn.com/activate[/url]

[url=https://www.espncom-activate.com/]espn activate[/url]

[url=https://espn-comactivate.com/]espn plus activate[/url]

• williamrobin
    Member for: 5 months 9 days
    #23 by williamrobin Jul 2 ’21 at 02:50

Activating the Espn.com/activate channel is as easy as making a cup of coffee. You can enable and activate the espn activate channel on all your streaming devices effortlessly by following the instructions provided in this guide. To enjoy the fullest of espn plus activate, such as live sports TV, highlights, and more, please activate the ESPN today

• MartinOhara31
    Member for: 5 months 10 days
    #24 by MartinOhara31 Jul 5 ’21 at 04:26

Now it is very popular to find customers on the Internet, for example, I use zlecenia na prace

personally already cooperated with them and had several orders.

In general, I advise everyone to try.

It is quite convenient to look for clients there

• MRouse
    Member for: 3 months 21 days
    #25 by MRouse Aug 20 ’21 at 04:34

I think, problem was in situation, that you have multiple users with the same names or emails, I also had the same problem, when looking for essay help in canada . I just change this, and it's help me.

• wilsonjoy6188
    Member for: 3 months 20 days
    #26 by wilsonjoy6188 Aug 21 ’21 at 03:48

You might be aware of using the Paypal services and it is not wrong to say that Paypal is one of the best, user-friendly payment platforms. Moreover, it facilitates payments that take place via online transfers between different parties.

Paypal login

• wilsonjoy6188
    Member for: 3 months 20 days
    #27 by wilsonjoy6188 Aug 21 ’21 at 03:52

You might be aware of using the Paypal services and it is not wrong to say that Paypal is one of the best, user-friendly payment platforms. Moreover, it facilitates payments that take place via online transfers between different parties.

Paypal login

• helpinhomework123
    Member for: 5 months 3 days
    #28 by helpinhomework123 Aug 25 ’21 at 07:59

If you are in an urgent need of reliable and reasonably priced Psychology assignment help, you just have to connect with our experts at Help in Homework via our website helpinhomework.org and hand over your tedious assignment to them. Our experts will proficiently research, diligently write, and systematically structure your Psychology assignment ensuring strict compliance with the rules you share. Your assignment will certainly fetch you the perfect A grade and make you the star of your class, that too, at a very affordable rate. You don’t have to worry anymore about your assignments as you have Help in Homework at your beck and call.

• MartinOhara31
    Member for: 5 months 10 days
    #29 by MartinOhara31 Aug 26 ’21 at 07:03

cause and effect essay topics you can find on my service lintrezza.com

very useful and necessary information, I advise everyone to visit

• oliversmith5432
    Member for: 11 months 29 days
    #30 by oliversmith5432 Aug 30 ’21 at 05:49

Getting good grades is extremely important for all students. We at Online Assignment Writer understand that and this is why we are always there to help all students get the best marks with the help of our online assignment help. Our high-quality Assignment Writer Australia is available to all students at a very reasonable price and is only written by the most qualified academic writer..

Displaying 21 to 30 of 33 messages