People Picker Client Rendering

rss

Posted by tjon.kim - Jun 9 ’15 at 03:02

Hi, we am trying to use people picker in client rendering mode on EPM Live, which is a SaaS service. They are on Forms Designer version 2.8.9.

Whenever we save the form with a person in it, and reopen it in Edit Item, it gives an error upon loading “Multiple entries matched, please click to resolve" and it is not displaying the display name of the user in the field, it seems like it is displaying the sharepoint account name with domain name|user name.

Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Tjon

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 8 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Jun 9 ’15 at 05:11

Hi Tjon,

Most likely, you have multiple users with the same names or e-mails. Just click the people picker field when it asks to resolve conflict to get a list of suggestions and resolve the issue on AD level. Next, synchronize AD users with SharePoint.

• TroyGriggs
    Member for: 1 year 4 months 30 days
    #2 by TroyGriggs Jul 1 ’20 at 02:27

A new designer is here for the expansion and all goals for the field. The intensity of the options of the best paper writing site are implemented for all goals for humans. The elevation is piled in the mid of the optional ruined element for the turns for the themes and elevation for humans.

• ronanmason
    Member for: 1 year 4 months 27 days
    #3 by ronanmason Jul 3 ’20 at 03:14

Great Information! Sample Assignment have 2000+ PhD experts that offers top notch quality assignment help US to students with best price and we promise to deliver plagiarism free content on time and guaranteed HD score for them and our assignment writing experts in the USA can help students with university assignments as well as high-school projects.

• jamesstephens
    Member for: 1 year 4 months 15 days
    #4 by jamesstephens Jul 15 ’20 at 02:02

Quality thesis writing services for dublin and Ireland students is benificial for those students who are seeking for assignment help services to accomplish their homework or homework. You can get such kind of assignment writing services at discounted price.

• alexkim
    Member for: 1 year 4 months 14 days
    #5 by alexkim Jul 16 ’20 at 04:29

Language translation services singapore is finest Translation Services in Singapore. Here,We are working with a team of 500+ language professionals over 200 languages. Our main objective is to provide you best Language Translation Services in low translation service cost.We offer the language translation in various languages pair like maly to english,chinese to english,japanese to english and many more.

• paulexpert
    Member for: 1 year 4 months 8 days
    #6 by paulexpert Jul 22 ’20 at 07:22

Can you please provide me with the screenshot of the problem so it becomes clear on what the issue is? For instant and professional help you can check best writing services UK as they have the best IT experts in their team.

• giuliajones32
    Member for: 1 year 3 months 19 days
    #7 by giuliajones32 Aug 10 ’20 at 10:17

You can join in your framework or approaches a methods for knowing consumer loyalty or input for the administration you give. Bookkeeping Assignment Help Different organizations does that in a type of overview, state you will lead a study semi-yearly. You simply need to advise your customers why you are doing an overview.

• alexkim
    #8 by alexkim Aug 22 ’20 at 04:52

If you are facing issues in translating research paper ? Then, you should contact language translation services singapore.Here,we offer world-class translation at reliable rates. If you are unable to complete the translation before the submission deadline then switch to our services now.

• alexkim
    #9 by alexkim Aug 22 ’20 at 04:54

If you are facing issues in translating research paper ? Then, you should contact [url=https://www.singaporetranslators.com/language-translation-services/]language translation services singapore[/url].Here,we offer world-class translation at reliable rates. If you are unable to complete the translation before the submission deadline then switch to our services now.

• kellyrise
    Member for: 1 year 2 months 15 days
    #10 by kellyrise Sep 14 ’20 at 05:20

Great post! I am also a blog writer. Blogging is a part of my work as I write for https://essayslab.com/blog-writing-for-students.html. Therefore, I have my personal blog on Facebook. I posts different stories.

Displaying 1 to 10 of 33 messages
Previous1234