Multiple choice field

rss

Posted by Katy - Oct 13 ’16 at 02:59

Hi,

I have a multiple choise field which has more then 10 options and it doesn't look pretty. Is there a way I can show those options in two or three columns on the form?

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 8 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Oct 14 ’16 at 02:05

Hi Katy,

Please, read the thread:

http://forum.spform.com/forms-designer-for-sharepoint-20/radiobuttons-horizontal-align-25198/

• Katy
    Member for: 7 years 4 months 12 days
    #2 by Katy Oct 14 ’16 at 07:17

[#1]: Cool ! :-) Thank you Dmitry! I was searching by different key words :-)

• NormanDBates
    Member for: 3 years 2 months 9 days
    #3 by NormanDBates Sep 20 ’18 at 05:50

I was reading essaybox.org reviews online and while reading the, i have found your post in which you have shared about Radiobuttons Horizontal align. Thanks for solving it. I was searching for it before but i can't find any suitable answer for me.

• annamartin
    Member for: 2 years 11 months 16 days
    #4 by annamartin Dec 13 ’18 at 02:04

You can generally go to school, at any age. There are no time confines on instruction. One thing to be cautious about with exchanging is that the school you need to exchange to may not acknowledge every one of the classes you took as of now, and you may need to retake a few classes. https://www.essaytigers.co.uk/write-my-essay

• zxclord
    Member for: 4 months 19 days
    #5 by zxclord Jul 24 ’21 at 09:56

ty for post

• zxclord
    #6 by zxclord Jul 24 ’21 at 09:56

ty for post

• zxclord
    #7 by zxclord Jul 24 ’21 at 09:56

在当下这样特殊的环境下,大部分集中性强的课程都会通过网课的形式,但随着疫情的逐渐控制,回归线下是必然的趋势。网课代写关于这一情况也进行了系统的调研,下面我们来看一看,网课的“度”应该如何把握。 对于一些辅修课,完全可以通过网课的形式来完成,这样既能节约学校的教学成本,也能让学生有更多空余时间来学习自己想要学习的知识和技能。但是对于一些核心专业课程,还是要尽量采取线下授课的方式,这样一来学生能够在课堂上与老师进行有效的课堂互动,有什么问题也都能及时沟通解决,学生也能更好地掌握专业知识,学习质量有保障。

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 messages