Javascript not working on NEW FORM

rss

Posted by rab - Jan 24 ’17 at 05:08

Hello,

we have a dynamic form with actions coded in Javascript fielt (hide fields and tabs, highlight fields). After a update from 3.0.8 to 3.1.2 the Javascript dosn't work on the NEW form.

I have saved the form with the new version again, but the form is not dynamic.

On the edit and display form all is OK. What can I do to solve the problem?

Thank you for any help.

Rainer

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 19 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Jan 25 ’17 at 06:00

Hi,

Open the browser console (F12) and check JS-errors.

• rab
    Member for: 5 years 7 months 13 days
    #2 by rab Jan 25 ’17 at 07:34

[#1]:  Thank you for your tip. I get a console error:

SCRIPT438: The object does not support the property or method "data"
    plumsail.fd.core.js

A look inside the script goes to UpdateDroppedDocuments function. So I have take a look to my scripts. The first part is such a function, but I don't need it in the new form. Also I have all forms (new, edit, disp) make equal and hide some parts due Javascript.

So I have removed the UpdateDroppedDocuments funktion on the NEW form and it works now.

But where is the error in the NEW form?

Thx Rainer

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 2 months 19 days
    #3 by Dmitry Kozlov Jan 26 ’17 at 08:33

[#2]: Hi,

Most likely, you just do not have the related docs in the new form.

• Stefan Deckow
    Member for: 1 year 1 month 19 days
    #4 by Stefan Deckow Oct 21 ’20 at 01:34

Secret weapon Superstar shoes for ladies are my most loved in light of rich plan, low cost, striking side boards, and rewarding styling sense. I have got essay service before talented a portion of these shoes to my companion.

• Oddyann
    Member for: 11 months 24 days
    #5 by Oddyann Dec 14 ’20 at 02:22

Thanks for this thread! Yesterday I also had issues with javascript, and couldn`t manage the problem. Now I have little time for such things, as I have to write a resume. I found the company that offers online resume writing services, and applied to them, as the feedback of this company is rather positive.

• shub8923
    Member for: 11 months 4 days
    #6 by shub8923 Jan 4 ’21 at 05:48

Optimum quality study material plays an important role in qualifying for the Gate

Exam. If you want to know the latest syllabus and updated study material then

you have to visit our website. There you will get complete information to qualify

for this exam with an important date of the gate examination.

• retrogress
    Member for: 10 months 9 days
    #7 by retrogress Jun 29 ’21 at 05:59

I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the essayservice review you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 messages