get and set cross-site lookup

rss

Posted by Jeff Childers - Aug 29 ’13 at 11:28

Could you please add to your instructions for pre-filling form fields how to do so for cross-site lookup fields (ie., get, set, and on-change).   Would like to be able to do this for a lookup to a large list.

• Dmitry
    Dmitry
    Admin
    Member for: 9 years 5 months 19 days
    #1 by Dmitry Aug 31 ’13 at 07:06

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your question.

Currently you can use value method to set or get ID of the selected item, handle change event and make field read-only with readonly method. But we will improve support of Cross-site Lookup Column and publish documentation soon. I will put the link in this thread.

• Dmitry
    Dmitry
    Admin
    Member for: 9 years 5 months 19 days
    #2 by Dmitry Sep 19 ’13 at 09:09

We have updated our article with additional samples of working with Cross-site Lookup via JavaScript: http://formsdesigner.blogspot.com/2013/04/getting-and-setting-sharepoint-form.html

• jamyjamal
    Member for: 4 years 5 months 28 days
    #3 by jamyjamal Jun 1 ’17 at 05:14

Hiya Dmitry

Please can you tell me if there is a way to update the field as if a user is typing? For example, if a user choses " School" in a field, we can get the cross site lookup to search for "School" in the lookup field as if the user was typing it in?

Regards

• gilbert65
    Member for: 2 years 1 month 25 days
    #4 by gilbert65 Nov 24 ’19 at 04:54

Cross-checking columns enable you to coordinate a SharePoint list with an open library into any of the locales recorded on the site. I think about https://assignmentman.co.uk/ presently. It gives a simple to-utilize tool stash to rapidly scan for related things, bolsters a great many a huge number of highlights and has extraordinary capacity to alter eg. relaxing down, refining and organizing results, adding new things to a connected rundown, and so on.

• RonBlade
    Member for: 1 year 6 months 17 days
    #5 by RonBlade May 13 ’20 at 04:44

Want to know more about essaypro.com prices? Go to this platform and find out what students say about this writing service.

• lindaween
    Member for: 1 year 5 months 17 days
    #6 by lindaween Jun 12 ’20 at 02:00

Hi. An interesting discussion. I also have some information. I had to write food matters movie review recently. I used additional help and ordered a review on one site. I am very glad that I got the task already written and a lot of free time.

• BelindaDean
    Member for: 9 months 3 days
    #7 by BelindaDean Feb 24 ’21 at 03:03

Look for companies that have been working for a long time to avoid fraudulent schemes. The aforementioned papernow.org service has been around for quite some time. There is really no reason to trust your academic reputation and careers to some newbies.

• BelindaDean
    Member for: 9 months 3 days
    #8 by BelindaDean Feb 24 ’21 at 03:04

Before you start writing, it's safe to sketch. A plan will help you take care of things https://papernow.org/buy-argumentative-essay. Write down any important key points so that you don't forget to add them to your essay. A decent outline will help you write a logical and clear analysis of your chosen topic. The outline is the same as for traditional compositions.

• DanLash
    Member for: 8 months 29 days
    #9 by DanLash Feb 28 ’21 at 01:06

Writing websites is an in-demand job in our world. If you want to learn it, there are several ways: independently and enroll in some courses.Self-study it is very difficult, perhaps you can learn, or maybe you will burn out halfway.Courses also cost money, which many of us after Covid19 little. To find a job, you can use our service www.resumesuniverse.com

• DanLash
    Member for: 8 months 29 days
    #10 by DanLash Feb 28 ’21 at 01:07

Writing websites is an in-demand job in our world. If you want to learn it, there are several ways: independently and enroll in some courses.Self-study it is very difficult, perhaps you can learn, or maybe you will burn out halfway.Courses also cost money, which many of us after Covid19 little. To find a job, you can use our professional resume services www.resumesuniverse.com

Displaying 1 to 10 of 14 messages
Previous12