Change currency of currency field

rss

Posted by Phoenix - May 7 ’15 at 08:08

Hi there

Is it possible to change the preset currency i.e. Euro of the currency dynamically accroding to the selection of another field i.e. country?

Thanks

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 8 years 10 months 17 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov May 8 ’15 at 02:38

Hi,

I'd recommend to use a number field instead and specify the currency in its title dynamically based on the selection, say, this way:

fd.field('Country').change(function() {
    	if (fd.field('Country').value() == 'USA') {
    		fd.field('Number').titleText('Total (USD)');
    	} else {
    		fd.field('Number').titleText('Total (EUR)');
    	}
    });

• Phoenix
    Member for: 7 years 7 months 30 days
    #2 by Phoenix May 20 ’15 at 02:32

Thanks, I will try that

• Bowni
    Member for: 5 months 20 days
    #3 by Bowni Feb 18 ’22 at 08:50

Jared is a skeptic and from the very beginning was distrustful of everything related to investments. Invest your money in something to make a profit? No, he does not believe and does not try. But everything changed when his girlfriend began to try to install the best cryptocurrency app for the first time, while receiving income above her basic salary. Of course, he could not stand such a blow to his pride and also decided to try to invest. Now they are married and both have a liability from the auction.

• evamckerr
    Member for: 4 months 18 days
    #4 by evamckerr Mar 23 ’22 at 06:31

Thanks, I used this part of the code and fixed my problem. Now I need to buy motivation letter for my application to the college. As for me, it's quite sad, because writing code it's not the same that to write a letter. A person can be successful in one thing and if I have a predominance of technical skills, then for me it is enough. It is good that there are services where you can order an essay.

• evamckerr
    Member for: 4 months 18 days
    #5 by evamckerr Mar 23 ’22 at 06:32

Thanks, I used this part of the code and fixed my problem. Now I need to buy motivation letter for my application to the college. As for me, it's quite sad, because writing code it's not the same that to write a letter. A person can be successful in one thing and if I have a predominance of technical skills, then for me it is enough. It is good that there are services where you can order an essay.

• KnuckleDust
    Member for: 4 months 12 days
    #6 by KnuckleDust Mar 29 ’22 at 03:52

I'm already waiting for most companies to start accepting payments in cryptocurrencies and there won't be any such exchange problems. The cryptocurrency portal anon system recently wrote an article about this. Why all companies are trying to launch payment in bitcoin, even though it's not the best choice. There are many altcoins that are better suited to payment.

• among1
    Member for: 3 months 26 days
    #7 by among1 Apr 14 ’22 at 12:02

I found that this post is really a great blog. It contains a lot of useful information.

coloring pages

• AnthonyMorgan
    Member for: 2 months 29 days
    #8 by AnthonyMorgan May 12 ’22 at 03:02

In fact, the currency is not very constant now and for example it has become more difficult for me to trade, but I recommend you to look at the site https://inspiredn.com/how-to-choose-the-best-forex-broker-for-your-trading-platform/ where you can choose the broker that you like. I think you will find a lot of useful things there.

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 messages