Accordion Control

rss

Posted by Hubbaroo - Jan 10 ’14 at 01:21

We would like to insure when a form is opend that Accordion controls are not expanded, no mattter what. I can not seem to make that happen.

Thanks again for answering my simple questions.

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 6 years 5 months 6 days
    #1 by Dmitry Kozlov Jan 13 ’14 at 02:49

Hello,

Please, configure your accordion control in Forms Designer following way:

SharePoint form with collapsed accordion

• AgneseB
    Member for: 5 years 3 months
    #2 by AgneseB Dec 19 ’14 at 05:43

[#1]: Is it possible to do the opposite? On form load show all sections expanded?

• Dmitry Kozlov
    Dmitry Kozlov
    Admin
    Member for: 6 years 5 months 6 days
    #3 by Dmitry Kozlov Dec 19 ’14 at 11:05

[#2]: Yes, just assign indices of the sections you want to keep open to the Expanded property this way:

• AgneseB
    Member for: 5 years 3 months
    #4 by AgneseB Dec 22 ’14 at 03:21

[#3]: Thank you!

• gilbert65
    Member for: 4 months 25 days
    #5 by gilbert65 Oct 3 ’19 at 11:02

Reaching our goal means that since we began working with Stand up To Cancer nine years ago, we have donated more than $ 45 million to support cancer research. I liked essaypro very much. This result is proof that, once again, we can harness the power of bringing people together to support a powerful cause. But we couldn't have done it without the help of so many people — and I have to take some time to thank them for doing this.

• allassignmenthelpau
    Member for: 4 months 6 days
    #6 by allassignmenthelpau Oct 22 ’19 at 05:07
    Thanks a lot to think about us and write such a beautiful article, always give your best and be successful in your future, I have a good process to make assignment by my assignment help through our expert.
  • lolanickson
    Member for: 21 days
    #7 by lolanickson Feb 4 ’20 at 09:18

Hello guys, I really love music, its not only my hobby its my life, but seperately I'm a student who ought to prepare a paper the topic of which is quite difficult and I do not think for sure whether I will be ready to cope with it, so I addressed to the proffesional writers in order to get the support and help, so if you have the same problem you can do as I and ask for help of speach vs speech writing service.

• GwenB
    Member for: 19 days
    #8 by GwenB Feb 6 ’20 at 02:20

Now all you need to say is “Where can I order abstracts.” Dissertation writing can be quite fascinating, but not until you have to write an abstract. It means that you will need to squeeze 30000 words of academic details to become 300 words of essential writing.

• GwenB
    Member for: 19 days
    #9 by GwenB Feb 6 ’20 at 02:21

order abstracts

• marklee9161
    Member for: 10 days
    #10 by marklee9161 Feb 15 ’20 at 02:05

If you’re a traveler and utilizing Garmin GPS to travel safely, it is very necessary for you to update Garmin GPS device successfully. When you try to update Garmin GPS and experiencing technical difficulties for doing it, we are the best and trusted third party Garmin support provider, helping all Garmin users for resolving their issues, removing worries and clearing doubts easily. Our Garmin professionals are very active to respond quickly and providing the instant solutions for all issues associated to Garmin GPS device.

Displaying 1 to 10 of 10 messages